Orange County, CA
firstname.lastname@example.org / www.linkedin.com/in/beckysebring
Click here to download my resume as a PDF
Marketing leader and account management professional who has positively impacted revenue growth by identifying strategic marketing and account opportunities, executing targeted campaigns, expanding client offerings through a consultative approach, improving organizational processes and reducing operational expense. Experienced in delivering the highest standards of customer care, nurturing qualified sales leads and managing cross-functional team resources. Highly organized, personable and adept at managing multiple projects and deadlines. Strong presentation and communication skills, ability to quickly formulate “big picture” objectives and deliver on strategy.
- Brand Strategy
- Integrated Marketing Plans
- Communications & Digital Marketing
- Account Management & Sales Support
- Project Management
- Graphic Design
- Technology Training & Onboarding
- Creative Direction & Production
- Copy Writing & Editing
- Trade Shows & Events
- Develop and implement integrated marketing plans to drive revenue:
- Managed a $40 million national advertising budget including media placement, print production, research, and creative direction resulting in 99% brand awareness and 85% brand preference.
- Planned and executed regional marketing plans to leverage local market impact of national initiatives including niche marketing, promotions and special events covering 73 designated market areas in 22 states in the western United States.
- Developed branding, messaging and media placement for a new product launch that led to a #2 position in a growing industry.
- Identified new product offerings and marketing channels to create new business opportunities and develop strategic plans and efficient processes to capture market share.
- Developed and managed intranet content and social media blogging sites.
- Plan and execute traditional and digital marketing initiatives:
- Developed large scale promotions and marketing support for a Century 21 sponsored cruise giveaway sweepstakes with Royal Caribbean and “Turn Ahead the Clock” events with Major League Baseball resulting in an 80% increase of in-store traffic and leads.
- Leveraged lead generation and brand presence at industry trade shows and conferences including booth promotions, advertising, messaging, demos, booth design, and CRM marketing communications.
- Manage ad agency resources and supervise campaign production and media buying:
- Supervised and coordinated production on all aspects of campaigns including creative direction, copy writing, casting talent, proofing, estimating and managing production.
- Initiated and approved media buys for television, radio, print and online.
- Coordinated direct mail and email programs including copy writing, design, response mechanism, lead management and list selection.
Account Management/Business Development
- Develop long-term client relationships and generate additional revenue streams by creating value as a trusted advisor and providing excellent customer care.
- Helped establish the first national accounts division for First American Financial Services resulting in more than $6 million of incremental revenue annually through in-network client marketing and education.
- Managed client accounts for several small to medium-sized advertising and direct mail agencies in various industries including finance, real estate, healthcare and technology.
- Provide on-going coaching, direction and communication for the successful execution of company products and technology services resulting in client retention and high customer satisfaction.
- Created and managed processes for account onboarding, technology training and issue resolution.
- Direct marketing research to identify customer targets and optimal sales channels.
- Developed and executed technology roll-out plans and provided training and support for HomeLink, First American and Realty Executives to accomplish adoption goals and long-term utilization. Created train the trainer program and trained internal staff.
- Implement clear and concise communication for clients and internal teams:
- Crafted communication plans to keep internal divisions and executives informed of sales and marketing opportunities
- Created team leadership and communication that united internal and field teams.
- Created, trained and supervised customer service team, set service goals and maintained service level standards.
- Created and delivered transaction management and intranet/CRM technology training programs for Realty Executives brokers and agents. Developed a custom marketing certification course including curriculum, training guides, training videos, train-the-trainer program, marketing communications and certification seal.
- Manage and mentor internal teams including hiring, firing, compensation, goal setting and accountability.
- Supervise cross-functional or matrix resources to execute projects and deliverables.
- Conceptualize and manage projects using MS Project, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Keep deadlines on track, delegate and manage matrix resources, adapt to circumstances, provide concise communication and manage budgets.
TITLE RESOURCE GROUP – Irvine, CA
Marketing Director, March 2016 to Present
JML REAL ESTATE SERVICES, LLC – Orange County, CA
Consultant, January 2014 to March 2016
REALTYTRAC – Irvine, CA
Director of Marketing & Broker Services/VP, RealtyTrac Network, June 2013 to November 2013
REALTY EXECUTIVES INTERNATIONAL – Phoenix, AZ
Director of Franchise Services and Education, 2012 to 2013
FIRST AMERICAN FINANCIAL CORP. – Santa Ana, CA
National Account Director/Vice President, 2010 to 2011
Senior Account Executive, 2005 to 2010
Account Manager/Consultant, 2003 to 2005
HOMELINK SERVICES, INC. – Irvine, CA; Shelton, CT
Director Western Region, Broker Account Management, 2002
Senior Sales Manager, 2001
REEZ, INC. – Santa Ana, CA; San Jose, CA
Director of Marketing, 2000 to 2001
CENTURY 21 REAL ESTATE CORP. – Irvine, CA; Parsippany, NJ
Director of Regional Marketing, 1995 to 2000
National Advertising Manager, 1993 to 1995
- 5 years in Advertising Agencies (Corcoran & Assoc.; Design Associates; Walter Latham)
- 20 years in Real Estate Industry (Century 21; REEZ, Inc.; HomeLink Services; First American, Realty Executives Int’l, RealtyTrac)
- 6 years in Technology Industry (REEZ, Inc.; HomeLink Services; First American/MarketLinx, Realty Executives Int’l)
- 6 years in Hotel Industry (Grand Hotel, Anaheim; Hyatt Regency, Long Beach)
BS, Business Administration/Marketing – California State University, Long Beach
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Salesforce, GoTo Meeting
INTERESTS & CAUSES
iSanctuary (Irvine, CA) Volunteer
Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County (Irvine, CA) Volunteer
Habitat for Humanity of Orange County (Santa Ana, CA) Gala Fundraising Co-Chair, Volunteer
Mariners Church (Irvine, CA) Volunteer, Co-leader